It's not even 11am and it's been an interesting day. Samantha woke us up around 5am yelling "I'm done!" from her crib and "I'm poopy" Because of the poopy comment I went in and sure enough she needed a diaper change. She was also very adamant about "being done" with sleeping. (She actually ran into the living room saying "I want Blue's Clues" and crawled onto the couch). I ended up letting her cry in her crib for about an hour and then got her out thinking maybe she'd at least quiet down in our bed. No such luck. She played "lay on mommy then lay on daddy" and "point to your eyes" (which means poking you in the eye). Eventually she crawled down and disappeared. Shortly thereafter Stephen's alarm went off and he got up. Apparently she had crawled into her high chair and buckled herself in and was waiting for one of us to give her food.. Her high chair is actually one of those "space saver" high chairs that buckles onto a normal chair and eventually turns into a booster seat. Our chairs are actually bar height and the past few days she's taken to actually crawling all the way up (quite a feet, actually) and she's the type of kid that if there are buckles... she wants them buckled... because they're suppose to be buckled. (Like doors are suppose to be shut, legos go in the lego bucket, and blocks go in the blocks bucket.)
Anyway, showing how "sick" she is. Here are some of her latest dance moves I recorded today, the singer is Martina McBride.
The knee hop
(she was actually sliding all the way across the carpet..
but stopped by the time I grabbed the camera)
Quick feet
High steps
2 comments:
She so dang cute!!! Nice to see that Sammie is feeling better. Oh, and nice choice of music. I love Martina McBride. - Staci
She is the cutest!!
Post a Comment