Monday, February 22, 2010

39 weeks

We haven’t taken a side picture of me for quite a few weeks now, so when I actually got dressed (with make-up and hair done) for the temple on Saturday we thought we’d snap a few shots. It was slightly warmer Saturday (like 35 degrees when these were taken), but I wouldn’t recommend staying outside in short sleeves for long. And yes, I’m wearing heels at 39 weeks. I don’t own many flats and these are boots, much warmer than ballet flats.

002004

I’m definitely looking forward to not being pregnant anymore sometime in the next 2 weeks. It’s been a good pregnancy in some ways and not so good in others. I think mentally Samantha’s was harder but physically this one has been. I should probably also think about making some type of hospital bag… and maybe going through Samantha’s old 0-3 month clothes and getting a “bring home” outfit. Hmm…

And for those curious: yes we do have a name. We’ll announce it when this little one makes her appearance.

No comments: